Charles Aycock, M.D.
THE PHYSICIAN OFFICE BUILDING AT WOMAN’S HOSPITAL
500 Rue de la Vie
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
225-201-2000 | main line
225-201-2010 | appts.
225- 231-4928 | fax
Dr. Charles Aycock attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He spent a year and a half in an internship in Family Medicine at Tallahassee Memorial General Hospital and Earl K. Long. He then completed his OB-GYN Residency through LSU in New Orleans. Dr. Aycock is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Special Medical Interests
In addition to medicated deliveries, Dr. Aycock also practices the following natural childbirth options, for the low risk patient:
- Light diet during labor
- Ambulation during labor
- Use of a certified doula
- Tub labor
- No routine IV or heplock
- Walking epidural
- Intermittent electronic fetal monitoring during labor
- Natural Family Planning
- Diplomate, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Catholic Medical Association
- Member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- Center for Medical Weight Loss
- Ideal Protein